Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

My 1st day at new home

Hi hi, this is me when i was brought to my new home, cute huh?
 Can't remember the actual date, but is February 2009 and i was only sized of an iphone 4, i remember my new mama hold me on her palm.
My papa & mama took this photo for me at the garden.
Yupp, i don't look happy and don't like the carrot. I was brought back from a pet shop where i stayed with my siblings for few days, they didn't take good care of us and almost all
of us are ill and dirty. My mama said, i was the only healthy one and they are afraid if i would have to stay more days i will be ill too. So, here i am in my new home and tasting carrot the 1st time!
Haha, tell you a secret, i only know how to craw on my first day home, cause i never get a chance to hop in that tiny little cage in pet shop.
<

No comments:

Post a Comment